IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
KL - Malaysia
Workshop dates : TBA
(IT-Series): IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning (3 Day Course):
Disasters could cripple your organization, suspending mission-critical processes and disrupting service to your customers. These disasters could be man-made or natural in nature. .
The Business Continuity Plan addresses an organization’s ability to continue functioning when normal operations are disrupted.
A Disaster Recovery Plan is used to define the resources, action, tasks, and data required to manage the business recovery process in the event of a disaster. In this workshop you learn to identify vulnerabilities and implement appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate threats to your mission-critical processes.
You will learn techniques for creating a business continuity plan (BCP) and the methodology for building an infrastructure that supports its effective implementation.
Benefits of attending:
Using a carefully selected case study, course participants will:
- Create, document and test continuity arrangements for an organization.
- Perform a risk assessment and Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify vulnerabilities.
- Select and deploy an alternate site for continuity of mission-critical activities.
- Identify appropriate strategies to recover the infrastructure and processes.
- Organize and manage recovery teams.
- Test and maintain an effective recovery plan in a rapidly changing technology environment.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers.
- Chief Information Officers.
- Chief Information Security Officers.
- Chief Technology Officers.
- Business Continuity Officers.
- Heads of Departments in Information Security Management Information Systems, IT
Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Network Operations, IT Operations, IT Data Center,
DataBase Management, IT Deployment IT Business Enterprise, IT Risk Management,
IT Quality Assurance, IT Audit, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Disaster Recovery
For further information pls. contact:
360BSI Group(INDIA Office)
"Learning is a continuous process.. When learning stop growth stop."