Effective Performance Management
Dubai - UAE
Workshop dates : TBA
Effective Performance Management (3 Day Course):
Performance management is the process of maintaining and improving employee performance through tools, documentation, coaching and feedback.
Effective Performance Management drives business results that accomplish the goals of the organization. This course will provide the skills needed to create and maintain effective performance management programs. It is designed to help participants effectively manage performance on both the formal and informal levels.
Performance management is not just about a formal review once a year. It is part of an overall management approach that recognises and values the contribution of each staff member. In this course participants will learn a whole range of tools and techniques to help them manage performance.
You will become effective communicators in formal and informal situations, be able to use techniques and approaches that fit in with your organisation’s culture. You will be more confident in dealing with both good and poor performance. Your reputation and standing can be significantly enhanced through the ability to improve staff performance. You will better understand the complexities of management.
Benefits of attending:
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Gain a strong understanding of performance management as a business strategy.
- Understand the performance management cycle.
- Determine how their organizational values tie into performance management.
- Create performance standards for their own organizations.
- Develop a list of ways to foster high performance in the workplace and implement the right options.
- Develop a performance evaluation form.
- Know what type of appraisal method suits their organizational needs best.
- Identify errors in performance appraisals in order to avoid bias and mistakes.
- Understand how to collect evidence to support performance evaluations.
- Develop communication skills for holding an effective performance evaluation meeting.
- Be able to confidently address poor performance in a positive way.
- Develop a sample employee development plan.
- Be able to implement action items imperative to successful performance management.
Who Should Attend:
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to better manage staff performance, whether at the organisational or individual level.
- Presidents / Vice-Presidents.
- CEOs / CFOs / MDs / Executive Directors.
- Communications Directors.
- Department Heads / Line Managers.
- HR Directors / Managers / Officers.
For further information pls. contact:
360BSI Group(INDIA Office)
"Learning is a continuous process.. When learning stop growth stop."