Document & Information Management, Security, Retention & Archiving Course is a complete program and will give you understanding, tools and templates to manage information according to laws and regulations, in short, the best practice in managing your organization's Document and Information Records.
Information is an essential asset for any organization. Managed well, it increases efficiency and quality and contributes directly to the bottom line. Information managed badly is a risk.
This Workshop Consists of 2 (two) Parts:
Part 1: Theory, Policy and Governance (Day 1 - Day 2).
Part 2: Methods and Best Practices (Day 3 - Day 4).
This training workshop can be taken as a full 4 day course, or as either a 2-Day course (Day 1 & 2) for Decision-makers, Directors, and Senior Officers responsible for the costs and risks of Information, or a 2-Day course (Day 3 & 4) for team leaders and staff with day to day, hands-on responsibility for managing information.
Upon registration, you are required to complete a short questionnaire related to your expectation and other issues..
Who should attend:
PART ONE: THEORY, POLICY & GOVERNANCE:
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs & their PAs.
- Company Secretaries, Legal officers.
- Directors and Managers of regulated dept. Managers from regulated industries.
- Managers planning M&As, Divestments or business expansions.
- Staff preparing for promotion to these levels
- Staff who need to influence or inform their Chief Officers at these levels
PART TWO: METHODS & BEST PRACTICES
- Staff responsible for information, Records, Information Security or Retention.
- Staff from IT who design, configure or maintain systems for information users.
- Document Controllers, Administrative Officers, Archivists, Records Managers.
- Participants who attended Day 1 & 2 that wish to learn the methods for implementing the Policies.
For further information pls. contact:
360BSI Group(INDIA Office)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
"Learning is a continuation process..when learning stop growth stop."