Behavioral Based Safety & Leadership and Root Cause Analysis
KL - Malaysia
Workshop dates : 11 - 15 Sept. 2017
Behavioral Based Safety & Leadership and Root Cause Analysis (5 Day Course):
Behavioral Based Safety & Leadership:
(Achieving a world class Safety culture with Behavior-based safety)
Behavioral Based Safety & Leadership is a comprehensive training workshop that looks at key safety strategies & methods in achieving zero injury in industry.
Benefits of attending/Participants will learn how to:
- Create a safety culture of involvement and participation.
- Maximise productivity by reducing “Loss Time Incidents”.
- Integrate BBS as a profitable long-term business strategy.
- Improve compliance and effectively managing the risks.
- Structure effective reward & recognition programmes to improve safety performance.
- Engage your multi - cultural workforce to harness the culture of safety.
Root Cause Analysis:
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a methodology for finding and correcting the most important reasons for performance problems. It is different from troubleshooting and problem-solving as these disciplines typically seek solutions to specific difficulties, whereas RCA is directed at underlying issues.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is designed to provide the participant with the knowledge, skills and tools to begin the process of root cause assessment using selection methods and tools to complete an exploration of factors contributing to an incident.
Who Should Attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers.
- Safety Managers, Supervisors and Engineers.
- HSE Professionals and Safety Auditors.
- Site/Plant/Factory/Operations Managers.
- Maintenance Engineers and Managers.
- Facilities Management & Training Managers
For further information pls. contact:
360BSI Group(INDIA Office)
"Learning is a continuous process.. When learning stop growth stop."